Friday, February 5, 2010

Blog number 2


Hello Blog world, I'm back and ready to talk about the first two chapters of Shaq Talk's Back. I love this book because Shaq is funny and you get to learn about his background and struggles. The first chapter was short about four pages and the second chapter is about thirty-four. The first chapter dealt with were he is now in his career, just winning the NBA championship for the first time, relationship with teammates and how he was hammered by the media for not winning a championship his first seven years in the league and how he was going to make one hundred and fifty two million dollars over the next two years. All I can say is Wow, I wish I had money like that. The second chapter dealt with his childhood and how no one believed he was his age. Shaq was also born in New Jersey, so I want to give a little shout out for that. He had a hard life growing up and he got through it. One example is when they made fun of him and he would respond in violence, which later on he changed because he knew he could really hurt people. This chapter goes from birth until he gets done with college. Interesting fact hes name in Islamic term means little warrior, which his mom explained in detail in one of the letters placed in the book. I know this blog is a little bit long but I still getting use to this blogging then. I will soon be placing some of his music or movies parts on my blog for fun. This is Gerard's World and I'm Out

No comments:

Post a Comment