Monday, February 15, 2010

Blog number 3


Hello Blog world, I'm back with my third blog about Shaq Talks Back. In this blog chapters three and four are the main topic. Chapter three dealt with his first team the Orlando Magic and the up and downs, while he was playing their. He talked about his grandmother dieing in 1996 from cancer and how he felt the team didn't take his feeling into account. He was also in a mini-feud with his teammate Penny Hardaway, who was also a star on the team. At the end of chapter three he talked about how Penny Hardaway didn't pay this particular young high school star any mind when he asked him for his autograph. That young highschool star was Shaq future teammate Kobe Bryant. Chapter four was the introduction of Shaq with the LA Lakers. He felt it was the right to leave Orlando and head onto LA and try to start his dynasty. This chapter mention alot of familar NBA players to myself, such as Eddie Jones, Nick Van Exel and Dennis Rodman. The cursing in the the two chapters were funny but I not going to put that on my blog because I'm keeping it PG. This is Gerard's World and I'm out

No comments:

Post a Comment